Transition Bestfilament ABS plastic for 3D printer 1 kg (1.75 mm)
- Type: ABS
- Dia: 1.75 mm
- Weight netto: 1 kilo
- Weight brutto: 1.35 kg
- Dimensions: 20 х 20 х 8 см (0,0032 м3)
ABS (Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene) plastics one of the first in the history of 3D printing. ABS remains popular due to its durability, which allows you to print high-impact details, resistant to wear and tear.
ABS also has a higher glass transition temperature, which means that the plastic can withstand higher temperatures (operating temperature up to +80°C) before it starts to deform.This makes ABS an excellent choice for printing models outdoor or high temperature applications.
When printing ABS you will need good ventilation in the room as the plastic has a smell. ABS also has a tendency to shrink when cooled, so your printer required a closed housing to maintain the temperature at the time of printing.
Model printed in ABS, easily handled with acetone to smooth the layers and create a glossy surface.
The advantages of ABS Bestfilament:
- A wide color palette.
- Easily polished and painted.
- Possible post-processing using acetone to smooth the "steps" layers.
- Parts can fasten together with superglue.
- The deviation of the diameter of the rod within the coil is not more than 0.02 mm.
Recommended print settings for ABS Bestfilament:
The temperature of the extruder: 230-260°C
Temperature table: 90-110°C
Print speed: 40-60 mm/s
Airflow models: No (May be required for small parts)
Retracts: Yes Printer enclosure: Closed
Shrinkage printing: 0.4%
Solvents: Dichloroethane, dichloromethane, acetone, ethyl acetate
Advice from Bestfilament:
- To improve adhesion coated plastic platform recommend you to use a hairspray or a solution of ABS in acetone.
- Use only in well-ventilated areas.
- To avoid twisting of the model and cracking mandatory heating the platform when printing, as well as a closed housing of the printer.
Transition Bestfilament ABS plastic for 3D printer 1 kg (1.75 mm) reviews
Be the first to write a review of this product!